Baby#1 because she's going to be such a great Mom that surely there will be more to follow!
I want to create a blog about our family for our family; I feel that Facebook is so public and until now the easiest way to share intimate moments with our
family, near and far. And I don't necessarily want to share those intimate moments with someone who is a friend of a friend of a friend.
We had Erin's shower on December 28 and figured out that a throwing a shower during a workday doesn't result in the biggest turnout - even during the holiday season. We had fun anyway, Erin got some cute gifts (sorry I don't really remember them, other than a Mickey Mouse doll and Aden+Anais blanket), we ate really good Kneaders food and learned to make super cute decorations!
 |
| The cute Expectant and the food set up! Oh yea! |
 |
| The sweets |
 |
| Erin, Mom and sweet Avery |
 |
| The sign in table |
 |
| Aunt Alison and cute Mason |
Erin just sent a picture of her growing belly and she is getting big, she thinks she's "huge" -three months to go and she will really know big! Can't wait to meet our newest family member!
No comments:
Post a Comment