I realized as I was going through the shower pictures that I have some
Christmas pics no one has seen. So here are some fun randoms from the holidays. We miss Utah and family like crazy (especially me) and can't
wait to be together soon.
 |
| Liam displays amazing flexibility for his size |
 |
| Uncle Travis and Liam |
 |
| The boys post ski, possibly |
 |
| Britton reads how Dinosaurs use the potty, too |
 |
| Please let these teeth come in! |
 |
| Oh Dora, how he loves you |
 |
| What are you lookin' at? |
I love my boys. They are so cute, unpotty-trained and all!
Oh my goodness Jess! Britton with no pants is like the funniest thing I've ever seen! I'm glad you've started a little blog too, the only reason I ever even post anything on mine is for the family pics! Love You!!!
ReplyDelete